Seated Chair Massage
Take a Kneaded Escape with a Relaxation Chair Massage
Seated relaxation chair massage is one of the best types of massage you can get and give at a moments notice. When you massage a friend’s shoulders how likely are they to say, “Stop! Stop! I hate when you massage me. It feels terrible.” Never in a million years will they say that. Everyone on this planet loves a massage.
But a report from the Ontario government showed that only 2½ percent of the public had a massage in the past year. If they love massage why aren’t they using it?
Because the average person thinks that getting a massage means going into a small room behind closed doors, taking off all your clothes and lying prone on a table while a stranger rubs greasy oil all over your body. To top it off you have to fork over a lot of money for the privilege.
It would almost seem as if the massage industry is purposely trying to discourage the average person from using massage.
In comes a unique form of massage that finally makes massage accessible. It’s called Relaxation Chair Massage and it’s revolutionizing the industry. It removes all the barriers that prevent people from using massage.
Check out some common question and answers here.
Benefits of Seated Relaxation Masssage
• Massage is done through the clothing to save people the time and embarrassment of having to get undressed and on a table
• There are no messy oils used. So you don’t feel like a basted turkey and your clothes wont get stained
• It’s convenient because the chair can be brought right into a person’s office or home
• Because it takes only 10 to 15 minutes per massage, no longer than a coffee break, even the busiest person can find the time to use it
• It can be done out in the open. That makes potential customers feel safe because they can see exactly what it’s all about and who’s doing it
• It targets key tension areas where people need massage – the back, neck and shoulders
The cost for Relaxation Chair massage Practitioner to come to your business is only $65 per hour with a 3 hour min visit. You can book 3 staff members (15 minute massage in 20 minute slot) within one hour time slot. Just contact us to set up a time to come over and start releasing the tension with a Kneaded Escape.